How to propose to your bride to be? put the ring on it !
It isn’t easy to prepare a great wedding proposal. There’s a lot of pressure on you, and it seems like every romantic proposal idea has already been done before at least once if not more times. This leads many men (and women) who are looking for wedding proposal ideas to either go overboard in what they’re planning or to spend a large sum of money on their proposal in the hopes that the expenditure will cover up the fact that their proposal lack in creativity. Make your proposal one to remember. Think creatively and plan every detail. Pick a location that has special meaning, set the mood, and make sure to make it special as you’ll both remember this day for the rest of your life.
Below is a selection of some of the best ways to present your partner with her engagement ring.
1) A Romantic weekend away for two. It is always popular to whisk your loved one away to a romantic location such as Paris or Venice for a weekend. Could this be the perfect setting for that all important question?
2) A Meal in your favorite restaurant. If you and your partner have a favorite restaurant this could be a good place to propose, a place where she feels comfortable and holds good memories for you both.
3) Propose At the First Place That You Met Her. Now this is probably not a good idea if you first met in the queue at Burger King, but if the location is suitable this is a sure way to win her heart.
4) A Romantic Picnic. Not recommended during the winter! A romantic picnic offers simplicity and subtleness but an effective way to approach things.
5) Propose At Christmas. Proposing at Christmas has always been a popular one; things such as putting the ring in a Christmas cracker or replacing the angel or star on the tree with the engagement ring should work well.
6) Birthday Card. If it is your partners’ birthday, take her breakfast in bed with her birthday card. When she opens the card she will find a card saying happy birthday fiancée, which is when you present her with the engagement ring.
7) Engrave a Piece Of Jewelry. Buy your partner some new jewelry, maybe a watch or something similar; get the words “marry me” engraved onto the jewelry.
8) Make A Sign. If you know that your girlfriend travels to work using the same route every day, why not make a big sign saying “will you marry me” and hang it over a nearby bridge or something similar.
9) With Your Family & Friends. Organize a surprise party and invite all of your family and friends around, propose to her in front of them all.
However you plan to propose to your partner, showing that you have put thought and effort into your proposal is vital. It is important that you try and understand how you think that they would like you to propose to them. If your partner is quite a shy person, then a public or overstated proposal is probably not going to be the best approach to take. Making your proposal as personal and unique to your relationship as possible is going to show that you have put time and effort into it.
Once you have decided how and when you are going to propose you need to find the perfect engagement ring for your partner. Now we all know that Diamonds are a woman’s best friend, so it would be a great idea to shop around for the perfect Diamond Engagement Ring.